Investigations and Special Operations
Offering fact-finding and crime prevention services for the university
Addressing Crime on Campus
As part of our efforts to maintain a safe and secure environment, the Investigative and Special Operations Unit provides comprehensive investigative and crime prevention services for the entire department and university community. We:
- investigate potential crimes on campus
- conduct background checks
- process crime scenes and evidence
- gather intelligence
- testify in court
- provide security for executive staff
- assess site security
- provide security on our regional campuses
- offer fingerprinting services
All detectives receive specialized trainings in different areas and are all certified Sexual Assault Investigators.
Additionally, detectives routinely collaborate with other law enforcement agencies.