Utility, Phone, and IT Failure

Utility Failures A utility failure refers to electricity, water, sewer, gas, or telephone outage. Utility failures on the Boston campus should be reported immediately to Facilities Customer Service at 617.373.2754. Regional campuses should report utility failures to the building management or appropriate campus personnel.

If an emergency situation arises that’s related to the outage, contact NUPD at 617.373.3333 or local emergency services to report the situation.

Phone and IT Failures Call the Help Desk at 617.373.4357 between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. EST to report an outage or issue.